During the school closure due to COVID-19, WCSD will be offering meal service for all students 18 and under and special education students 21 and under from 12-1:30 p.m. at three locations. WCSD meal service will complement the heroic efforts already in place by Faith In Serving Humanity (F.I.S.H.).
Important WCSD Meal Service Information:
- Meal distributions will take place from 12-1:30 p.m. on Monday and Thursdays only
- Between the two picksups, students will receive five days' worth of food
- Pick-up Locations: Atha Road Elementary, Bay Creek Elementary and Monroe Elementary Schools
- Due to construction at Bay Creek Elementary School, the meal service line is only accessible from the rear entrance of the school on Lee Byrd Road.
- Children do not have to be enrolled in these schools to participate.
- Pick up in bus lanes - families are encouraged to practice social distancing by remaining in their cars while on campus
- Meals will be provided for students 18 and under and special education students 21 and under
- Meals available to all students, regardless of meal status