Leap y Rise no en sesion
jueves 7 de deciembre.
en el desfile de Monroe.
Responsibility, Initiative, Success, Empowerment
RISE is a federally funded after school program within the Nita M. Lowey 21st Century Community Learning Centers. RISE is designed to increase academic performance, improve student engagement and behavior, and offer families of participating students literacy-based opportunities. The MAHS RISE program will provide credit recovery as a part of this year’s program. Credit recovery students can work on their coursework until 4:45 p.m. and then participate in a variety of enrichment activities for the rest of the day.
Snack and bus transportation are provided. Interested students should complete the RISE application online. Paper registration forms are also available. The RISE coordinator will notify students of their start date once their application has been processed.
- RISE begins on Monday, August 21, 2023. Students must receive an acceptance letter to attend.
- Snack provided.
- Bus transportation is provided. Sign up early to allow time for routing.
- Space is limited. Sign up today using the online registration form.
- MAHS RISE program will be offered in person during the 2023-2024 school year.
RISE program goals:
- To increase academic performance through academic enrichment and tutorial services
- To offer students a broad array of additional services, programs, and activities to reinforce and complement the regular academic program; and
- To offer families of NML 21st CCLC students opportunities for literacy and related educational development.
We work with community partners - a vital part of the program. We also invite parents to participate in their child's learning throughout the year.