Greetings students and families of the Class of 2020!
For complete information, including all important dates and events, please see the 2020 Senior Information Packet and check the MAHS Events Calendar
Questions about Senior Pictures? Call Prestige at 770-485-2117.
2020 Senior Dues are required to participate in ceremony. They cover:
- Covers cap, gown, medallion, diploma cover
- Also covers program printing, security, decorations, sound system rental for ceremony
- Remainder of money is used to purchase the Senior gift
- Announcements (Balfour)
- Name cards (Balfour)
- Senior paraphernalia (clothing items, jewelry, memory books)
All questions regarding the purchase of materials from Balfour are handled by that company. They can be emailed at (email@example.com) or by phone at 770-614-9353.
No one from MAHS handles any money or makes financial arrangements for any product sold by Balfour.
Frday, May 22, 2020 (start time will be announced at a later date)
All financial obligations must be cleared before participating in graduation. This includes, but is not limited to Senior Dues, any materials on the Holds List and returning textbooks.
If the cap or gown is altered in any way, you will be pulled from the lineup. NO EXCEPTIONS. (No lettering on cap, unapproved cords, etc.)
Diplomas may be picked up at the field house after the ceremony unless it has been pulled due to inappropriate behavior.
Graduation Ceremony Dress Code
- Dress- modestly sleeveless is ok (No strapless, spaghetti straps or halter tops.)
- Low/flat dress shoes or sandals in navy, black, or brown (No flip flops or leg laces allowed)
- Simple jewelry – no large or dangling earrings
- Dark dress pants (black is preferred)
- White shirt
- Dark Tie
- Dark dress shoes (no tennis shoes or boots)
This attire is required any time the cap and gown are worn except for the group picture. This dress code will be checked at the time of the students arrival on graduation night. Any senior not complying with the dress code could/will be pulled from the line. NO EXCEPTIONS.