In an effort to most consistently and accurately represent our intended brand image, please adhere to the following guidelines when sending news, announcements, or happenings to be shared on social media.
- Include a brief description. Whether requesting an announcement about a parent meeting, or sharing a fun and exciting activity from your class, include a 2-3 sentence description that details the important information efficiently.
- Include some good photographs. Think about framing the shot well (use the rule of thirds), capture the action or intended focus, and use good resolution settings. Take multiple shots and send many, so the best can be chosen and edited.
- Who you photograph matters. Include the name of any student who is obviously visible in the shot so they can be cleared for media consent
- Don't worry about design. If you have an idea for a design, convey that, but otherwise the creation of graphics for the post will be taken care of.
- Understand that sharing to some platforms and audiences is discretionary; not all information will go outside of the building, if the intended audience is within the school.
Using these guidelines, send information that you would like to share to the Media Specialist.
We want to show the world the amazing, exciting, and inspiring things that happen in our building. Your contributions are crucial to that goal, so please share these opportunities as often as possible.