Registration & Records

Registration Information

New Student Enrollments?
To register a new student, please call the Registrar, Pam Bell at 770-266-4563 to make an appointment. Click on the New Student Enrollment Packet to print and view the list of documents that are required to enroll.

*Note: Current 8th grade Carver Middle School students do not need to register. Enrollment is automatically transferred to MAHS. 
There are a few tasks you must complete in order to register for school: 
  • Download the registration packet from the WCSD Registration Page.  Please make sure you have all registration items listed in the packet. 
  • A parent, guardian, grandparent, or other person having control or charge of a child has the authority to enroll a child in school.  However, if the person presenting the student for enrollment is not that student's parent or guardian (i.e., an "other person" such as a grandparent or other relative) the school requires the other person to complete a Non-Parental Affidavit or Power of Attorney for the Care of a Minor Child by a Grandparent.   The Non-Parental Affidavit form can be found on the WCSD Registration Page
  • After compiling the registration packet, please call the school for a registration appointment at (770) 266-4563.
  • Make sure to notify us if your child has a current Individual Educational Plan (IEP) so that appropriate personnel may be available.
  • At the time of your appointment you will need to bring all required documents and items. 
Items not require but are helpful to expedite the enrollment and placement of your child:
  • Withdrawal form from previous school
  • Current Report card from previous school listing prior grade and promotion/retention
  • Discipline report from previous school
  • Gifted or Special Education, ESOL and RTI (SST, POl) documentation

Records Requests
Parent/guardian records requests:  Please complete the Parent Request for Records in the front office of the school. There will be a fee for copies of student records such as immunization documents, social security cards, birth certificates, etc. Requests for these documents will be available for pick-up on the third day following the request.

Requests from high schools: Official documentation must be received before student records will be forwarded. Please email or fax either a request for official records OR documentation on school letterhead confirming the student has enrolled in your school. Please include the student’s full legal name and date of birth.

Current students (within 6 months of graduation) - Transcripts may be requested two ways:
Students may log into their individual GA Futures account to request an official transcript be sent electronically to any public (and some private) colleges in Georgia. This is a FREE service. Students may request a MAHS Transcript from the front office. Please allow a minimum of 2 school days for processing, and then the transcript(s) should be picked up at the front desk to be mailed/delivered by the student.

Former students (6 months after graduation and beyond):
You may request official transcripts from MAHS for six months following your May graduation date. After that time, you must request official records by mail from the WCSD BOE. 

Contact Us

Pam Bell
(770) 266-4563 

Quick Links

© 2018. Walton County School District. All Rights Reserved. CMS Created by eSchoolView
View text-based website