Did you know that Youth Middle School has a resource to help students overcome challenges, find resources, and feel supported?
My name is Amber Landers and I work for Student Success Alliance at Youth Middle School.
- As the Student Success Alliance Site Coordinator, I help provide services for students who need support to meet their goals at school.
- Over the next few weeks, I will meet with your student, if they are currently enrolled in my program, and we will talk about goals and make sure that they know all of the wonderful programs and opportunities that are available. If your student is not enrolled please contact me.
- We work with community partners to provide for needs like food (including weekend backpack buddies), weekly food baskets, hygiene items, clothing, school supplies, vision exams/glasses, and on-going needs like encouragement, motivation and goal setting. Holiday assistance is another resource that I facilitate here at YMS, so please let me know if this is something that I can assist your family with. I am also involved with Red Ribbon Week (drug and alcohol awareness), Anti-Bullying campaigns, the Attendance Team and PBIS Team.
Questions or Needs?
- If you have any questions about this program or if you are in need of resources in the home, please contact my office at 678-684-2737 or email me at [email protected]
- We received a generous donation of hygiene items. If interested, please send me an email and I will get a bag together.
- Student Success Alliance of Walton County is a non-profit organization with the mission of surrounding students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life. My office is located inside Youth Middle School (on the Connections Hall) in room 1301, and I work with students and families to make sure students have the resources and guidance to be at school every day and succeed.
- If your student is coming from elementary school, my counterpart there was Mrs. Deborah Brown. I am excited to meet these new middle schoolers!