There are a few tasks you must complete in order to register for school:
- Download the registration packet from the WCSD Registration Page. Please make sure you have all registration items listed in the packet.
- A parent, guardian, grandparent or other person having control or charge of a child has the authority to enroll a child in school. However, if the person presenting the student for enrollment is not that student's parent or guardian (i.e., an "other person" such as a grandparent or other relative) the school requires the other person to complete a Non-Parental Affidavit or Power of Attorney for the Care of a Minor Child by a Grandparent. The Non-Parental Affidavit form can be found on the WCSD Registration Page.
- After compiling the registration packet, please call the school for a registration appointment at (678) 684-2957.
- Make sure to notify us if your child has a current Individual Educational Plan (IEP) so that appropriate personnel may be available.
- At the time of your appointment, you will need to bring all required documents and items.
Items not require but are helpful to expedite the enrollment and placement of your child:
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Current Report card from previous school listing prior grade and promotion/retention
- Discipline report from previous school
- Gifted or Special Education, ESOL and RTI (SST, POl) documentation