- No medication is given without written permission from parent/legal guardian.
- Students are not allowed to transport or possess medication.
- Medication must be in the original container.
- Prescription medications must be in the pharmacy bottle with the pharmacy directions on the bottle.
- Physician authorization is required for medications given daily for a period greater than 2 weeks or on a regular basis.
- Students are allowed to carry Diabetic supplies and emergency medications for Asthma or Allergies if a Self-Administration of Medication form and Physician Health Care Plan are on file in the Clinic.
More information on the WCSD Board Medication Policy JGCD can be found here.