The Harmony Elementary School Safety Patrol Squad is a group of 5th grade students that are committed to modeling and being great safety citizens for HES.
They serve throughout the school every morning and afternoon.
All persons interested in being a part of the safety patrol squad should meet the following requirements.
- Be a good role model for other students
- Continue to get A's, B's, and S's on student's progress report (this includes Specials, conduct, work and study habits)
- Not be referred to the office for a discipline problem including lunch behavior
- Be on time and remain in post throughout the duration of the shift
- Participate in Safety Patrol required fundraiser
The following students were selected as Safety Patrols for the 2017-2018 school year:
Kenya Avery, John Griffith, Tyler Chislom, Ansleigh Keesee, Bella Bradford Caleb Basham Adden Rahl, Kaden Kelly, Haden Turpin, James Brown, Kolton Sargent, Gage Bish, Connor Miller, Weston Ellison, Abigayle Thompson, Sadie Brown, Hailey Bradshaw, Madison Sweat, Serenity Duke, Amari Walls, Abigail Stovall, Brooklyn Souza, Chloe Cryder, Jahir De la Cruz, Logan Moses, Jillian Moore, Jacob Hutzel, Ryleigh Brooks, Elijah Thomas, Matthew Howell, Alli Kirby, Chance Jones.