The mission of Loganville Elementary School is to prioritize learning while maintaining a secure and stimulating environment where students pursue excellence.
- Students meet their potential when they have appropriate opportunities for success and are actively involved in solving problems in a safe, secure, nonthreatening and physically comfortable environment.
- Students can apply knowledge in a meaningful context when they are actively engaged in challenging activities as part of the learning process.
- Loganville Elementary School should provide a curriculum that encourages a variety of instructional practices while recognizing individual physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Loganville Elementary School should provide a supportive learning environment which promotes strong character, positive self-esteem and mutual respect among culturally diverse students and staff.
- Student learning is our primary focus. Special services and resources are provided to meet the needs of exceptional students, and to ensure that all students can learn.
- The commitment to continuous improvement enables students to become successful, lifelong learners.
- The home, school and community share the responsibility for the school's mission.