We are excited to start the 2021-2022 school year on Tuesday, August 3rd! Our teachers and staff have made videos to introduce themselves to you. To view the videos, please use our Staff Directory
, look up the teachers you'd like to virtually meet, and click "View More" to the right of their name.
Walnut Grove High School has continued to make as many of our forms for families digitally available to complete online. Please read carefully the information below to get a head start on completing items for the 21-22 school year.
Required from each student
Please complete this form for each student attending WGHS.
- WGHS Back to School Student Information
- Completing this form covers:
- School Health Information for the clinic
- Student Information Sheet update
- WGHS Student Handbook 2020-2021 acknowledgement
- WCSD Parent agenda (PAGES) acknowledgement
- Walton County Board of Education Code of Conduct acknowledgement
We will be distributing Chromebooks to students whose parents have paid for the ESMART Optional Protection Plan for 21-22. If you have paid for the Optional Protection Plan by Monday, August 2nd, your student will receive their Chromebook during advisement starting on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. We will continue to pass them out through advisement the first week of school. Please use MyPaymentsPlus
, and look under Chromebook Usage and Protection Plan. The fee is $10 per student and allows your child to take the Chromebook home throughout the year.
Optional documents / Informational links