On May 16th, the front offices and reception area will move to the media center. From May 16th-May 24th, the following will be the new procedures and restrictions for our LHS front office and reception area.
We appreciate your help during these hectic changes, and we will continue to update you as changes continue.
- The front doors will be closed to all foot traffic from 7:30-2:40 each day.
- Parent, student, and employee foot traffic from 7:30-2:40 will be required to walk around the building to the bus lane side of the building. There will be signs to direct foot traffic.
- Parents arriving for student check-out can pull into the bus lane for check-out until 2:00 PM, but parents visiting for meetings or for other reasons that may take a while, will need to park in a space in the front of the building.
- Morning carpool will continue as it is currently and with the front circle closed. The front doors will be open for student entry before school.
- Beginning May 15th through May 24th : With the exception of Chromebooks, we will no longer be able to accept any sort of deliveries to students. This includes food of any sort, money, clothing, or sports equipment. These items will be turned away. We ask our parents to please help with this, as our staff will not be able to facilitate deliveries.
- Student check-ins and check-outs should be limited as much as possible. With the front office and reception set up, check-outs will take a great deal of time. If you know your student will need to check out, please send in a note in with your child the morning of, so we can process it in advance.