The Walton County School District will hold high school graduation ceremonies for the Class of 2024 on May 21, 22 and 23. The district plans to hold these ceremonies at each school. All events will also be live-streamed. Please get in touch with each school for additional information.
2024 Graduation Ceremonies
- Walnut Grove High School – Tuesday, May 21 @ 8 p.m.
- Loganville High School – Wednesday, May 22 @ 8 p.m.
- Monroe Area High School – Thursday, May 23 @ 8 p.m.
Inclement Weather Plans
All schools will delay ceremony start times by up to two hours if severe weather occurs. If a school cannot hold the graduation ceremony as scheduled due to severe weather, ceremonies will be held on the following dates and times.
- Walnut Grove High School – Wednesday, May 22 @ 6 p.m.
- Loganville High School – Thursday, May 23 @ 10 a.m.
- Monroe Area High School – Friday, May 24 @ 9 a.m.