Tuesday, July 30th 4:00 - 7:00 pm: 10th, 11th, 12th Grade Chromebook and Schedule Pick Up:
BEFORE YOU COME:1) Go to https://www2.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome to pay for the Chromebook Protection Plan, Athletic Passes, and Parking Passes. MyPaymentsPlus accepts check and credit card payments. Remember to bring your confirmation number including student name with you (printed or clear screenshot). Through MyPaymentsPlus, parents will be prompted to complete an eSmart Chromebook Usage & Protection Plan form.2) JUNIORS/SENIORS ONLY - print and fill out parking permit form completely https://filecabinet7.eschoolview.com/6DA20C1A-969B-4CB6-9F45-3EB1A15542EB/WalnutGroveHighSchoolParkingPermitInformation2019_20201.pdf3) Go to https://www.yearbookforever.com/ , enter Walnut Grove High School, and follow the prompts to order a yearbook for the Early Bird price of $65. That price is good July 29-31 ONLY. On August 1, the price will increase to $70.AT SCHEDULE PICK UP:1) get a printed copy of your schedule, and find your classrooms and the best route to them. Schedules will be available on Infinite Campus beginning July 25th.2) Show your confirmation page in the media center to pick up Chromebook. If you were unable to pay online, a computer lab will be available to use the online system, or we will accept cash payments in the media center. A parent with photo ID must be present to fill out Chromebook Protection Plan form.
3) Juniors and Seniors will be able to buy parking passes. Show confirmation of payment with student name and turn in completed forms. Paperwork will be available to complete if necessary.
4) Take pictures for and buy Athletic Passes –(if you pay online, you'll just need to have your photo taken)
$150/family pack Family pack includes 2 student and 2 adult passes. Student pass in the pack will apply for any school age child not just WGHS students. Athletic Passes can be used to enter all regular season home games at WGHS (Exception of Region and State Playoff Games);
5) Visit the athletic table for new designs in spirit wear
6) Check with transportation to find out about bus routes and times.
7) Bring and check in any medications with the nurse.
Mark your calendar:Open House/Curriculum Night: Thursday, August 15th, 5:00-7:00pm
(Parents will be able to meet teachers and get information about classes on this night.)