Information will be posted here throughout the year. Students and parents, we also want you to be members of the Senior class Schoology course where we post things just for you. After your first senior meeting, if you are not a member of the course, please email a senior sponsor for more information.
- If you want your Senior Portrait in the yearbook, then you must get it taken with Cady Studios.
- Head to the Cady Studios Website to book a time slot.
- There will be a final Roadshoot at WGHS on September 21st. You can book a slot on that day.
- They have studios open throughout the year, so you can book a time on a different day.
- The minimum cost is a $30 sitting fee. They will try to sell you other packages and photo enhancements, but $30 is all you need to pay for yearbook purposes.
- Senior Portraits must be taken before October 15th to appear in the yearbook.
Senior Ads: (several ways to order)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The yearbook is not included in the price of an ad. Be sure to purchase a yearbook, as well.
- DUE: purchased and uploaded/delivered to Mr. Ulrey by October 31st.
- Cost for the ads
- Full Page: $375(10 pictures max)
- Half Page: $225 (7 pics)
- Quarter Page: $155 (4 pics)
- Purchase on Walsworth website and you have these options...
- Design it Yourself using a Walsworth template
- Upload a finished ad (you use an online service like Canva or Photoshop)
- Upload your pictures/text for the school to use in this year's theme design
- Email or hand deliver the pics/text to Mr. Nathan Ulrey ([email protected])
- Purchase on MyPaymentsPlus and you have these options...
- Email or hand deliver the pictures/text to Mr. Ulrey
- Email Mr. Ulrey a finished ad (you use an online service like Canva or Photoshop)
- The price of the yearbook will be $70 and will increase to $75 on January 1st.
- Purchase on MyPaymentsPlus
- Purchase on Walsworth website