Registrar & Records Information

Steps to Enroll A New Student

*If your student is a current YMS 8th grader you do not need to enroll them. Enrollment is automatically transferred to WGHS.

Step 1. Gather all of the necessary documents listed below:
  • Student’s Birth Certificate
  • Current Immunization Record -GA form 3231
  • Cert. Hearing, Vision, Dental, Nutrition Screening-GA Form 3300
  • Student’s Social Security Card
  • Parent/Guardian driver’s license or Identification
  • Previous School Records/Report Card or Official Transcripts
  • Legal documentation of guardianship (if not the parent on the Birth Certificate)
  • Proof Of Residency:  
    • A current utility bill with the parent or guardian’s name
    • PLUS one of the following documents:
      • Current lease agreement
      • Current pay stub with address
      • Third person affidavit of residency
      • Current residential property tax statement or bill
      • Recent income tax return
      • Current warranty or quit claim deed
      • Current homeowner’s insurance policy
      • Current Mortgage Statement

      Step 2. Click this link and complete all steps of the online registration process. Please list ALL WCSD students on your registration.

      Step 3. Once your online registration is complete, Ms. Steele our registrar, will contact you.

Withdrawing a Student

To withdraw your student, contact Ms. Amanda Steele.  

Transcript Requests

Requesting an Official Transcript
Transcripts must be requested through the Parchment or GA Futures websites. Emailed or phone requests will not be accepted.

Click here for a video tutorial on how to order a transcript. 
Click here for a video tutorial on how to register for a Parchment account using a registration code. 
Click here for a printable quick start guide on using Parchment. 
Current Students Needing an Unofficial Transcript
Unofficial transcripts can be printed by the student or parent through Infinite Campus. Once you are logged in to your account, click on "Reports," then click on "Transcript by Term with Current Schedule." Unofficial transcripts are typically used for insurance, scholarships, athletics, etc.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What if the utilities aren’t in my name?
The utilities must be in the name of the enrolling guardian. If they are included in the lease we will need a copy of the lease and another piece of business mail to that address with the enrolling guardian’s name on it.

What if nothing is in my name because I live with someone else?
In this case a residency affidavit will need to be completed. We can complete it at your enrollment appointment. You and the person you live with must come together to the appointment. The homeowner must bring a current utility bill and we will need one piece of business mail addressed to you. If the person you are living with is leasing their home, the guardian and students must be added to the lease.

What if none of my documents will scan into the online registration site?
Bring all of them to the enrollment appointment and we will scan them for you.

Additional Records Requests

To request a copy or information regarding any of the items below, please see the contacts provided:
General Education Diploma (GED): (404) 679-1645 or visit
Georgia Birth Certificate: (404) 679-4701 or the Walton County Health Department
High School Test Scores: ACT or SAT/AP
Immunization Record (3231): (404) 463-0810 or your last healthcare professional
Social Security Number/Card: (800) 772-1213 or your local Social Security Office

Contact Us

Amanda Steele
Phone: (678) 507-3946
Fax: (678) 507-3901 

Quick Links

© 2024. Walton County School District. All Rights Reserved. CMS Created by eSchoolView
View text-based website