Students who are in the 5th grade may audition to be a member of the safety patrol for school year 21-22.
A student serving on the safety patrol must:
1. Have earned A's, B's, C's on their report cards and must have a satisfactory in all subjects.
2. Continue to make good grades on all report cards all 4 quarters.
3. Not be referred to the office for disciplinary issues
4. Be a good role model
5. Follow the PAWS rules
6. Be on time and remain at his/her post until the shift is completed.
7. Have a parent bring him/her to school by 7:55 and/or be at school for pick up at 4:00 each afternoon.
NOTE: Any patrol member not receiving passing grades and a satisfactory in conduct will be placed on probation and will be taken off of the patrol until the next grading period. If grades do not improve, the student will be taken off the patrol permanently. An office referral for behavior will warrant an immediate removal from the patrol.