- Follow behavior expectations.
- GIVE IT YOUR BEST!!
Parents/Guardians of Participants
- Review behavior with child daily.
- Provide positive and constructive feedback.
- Communicate with the school when there are concerns or celebrations regarding the student’s behavior.
- Set behavior expectations for classroom.
- Complete daily behavior in agenda (or behavior sheet if otherwise specified by teacher/grade level).
- Communicate with parents when there are concerns or celebrations regarding the student’s behavior.
- Offer constructive and positive feedback to students.
- Provide participants with positive, constructive feedback and small tangible rewards.
- Share the PBIS plan with all stakeholders.
- Collect, summarize, and report data.
- Assign consequences per WCSD Code of Conduct when necessary.