Students who participate in our Jagriculture club will spend time in the new SES agriculture center learning the necessities needed to sustain the growth of plants, crops and chickens. In addition to maintaining the SES agriculture center, we will explore the role agriculture plays in our daily lives, speak with local farmers and other exciting activities!
· Regular attendance is encouraged.
· Members will be required to feed and water chickens for 5 consecutive mornings on an alternating weekly schedule throughout the school year. When it is your child’s turn to feed and water, they will need to be at the school by 8:00am.
· Students are expected to maintain satisfactory conduct.
· Students will actively participate in the club- both during lessons and activity time.
· Club meetings will usually consist of a short lesson and then students have the chance to participate in a hands-on activity.
In order to provide a more meaningful experience this year, the club will be LIMITED TO 20 MEMBERS. First through Fifth grades may apply. Applications will be accepted until August 26th. Depending on the interest, members will be chosen randomly. All randomly chosen students will be contacted Monday, August 29th.
Please click here for the Jagriculture Club application