- Students will need their lunch number to check out books. Books are due two weeks from the date of check-out.
- Students may check out two books at a time. Books may be renewed as needed unless another student is waiting.
- Lost books must be replaced with the purchase price of the book, or with another copy of the book.
Student Use of the Media Center
- Students are encouraged to visit the media center at any time to work on school assignments, look for books, or use computers.
- The media center is intended to be a student-friendly space to be used for investigation and collaboration. Productivity is required, but silence is not.
- Students must follow the acceptable use policy for technology outlined in the student agenda at all times. Inappropriate use of technology will result in an administrative referral.
The goal of the media center is to support the staff and students in their ability to meet academic goals in all curriculum areas. The committee is needed to assist the media center staff with collection planning. They are also needed to give feedback about media policies and procedures so that the media program goals can be revised if necessary. The Media Committee will consist of the Media Specialist, Principal, Assistant Principal, CMS Parent, and CMS Faculty and Staff representatives.