The media center is available to students and staff at any time during the normal school day. Students are encouraged to visit the media center often to check out reading material and to use our resources for completing school assignments. The media center staff is happy to assist students at any time. It is our goal to help students develop good work habits, encourage the use of critical thinking skills, and become enthusiastic readers. Ms. McElroy is available to collaborate with teachers on selecting sources of information for research and is always happy to visit individual classrooms to teach lessons on navigating databases, finding relevant resources, and evaluating sources of information.
Patrons can expect the following services from the media staff every day:
- Student Chromebook troubleshooting and repairs.
- Assistance with Chromebook management software.
- Individual assistance with using Google Apps for completing classwork.
- Assistance with production of classroom materials.
- Individual and whole-class visits for book check-outs.
- Help with locating reading materials.