Transportation - Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I request a bus stop change?
3. What if my child is late or does not come home in the afternoon?
4. How are bus stops determined?
5. Will bus service be provided for my subdivision?
6. What if I have a concern regarding my child’s bus driver?
Please contact the zone supervisor for your area for 2016-17 school year:
7. How can I become a school bus driver?
8. What if my child is being bullied?
9. How do I find out which bus route my child will be riding?
10. Is the bus stop changed during inclement weather?
11. Is my elementary student required to wear a bus tag?
12. Where do I get a bus tag?
13. Is a Pre-K or K student allowed to get off the bus without an adult or older sibling at the bus stop?
14. Are bus drivers allowed to assign seats?