Loganville Elementary School will be holding kindergarten registration the week of March 19-23. To enter kindergarten, a student must turn 5 years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2018. Current LES pre-k students do not have to attend registration.
Please bring the following items to register your child:
- Certified birth certificate
- Shot record on Georgia Department of Hum Resources Form 3231
- Certificate of Ear, Eye, Dental, & Nutritional Examinations on Georgia Department of Hum Resources Form 3300
- Proof of residencey: Current utility bill plus one of the following: current lease/rental agreement; recent income tax return; current paycheck stub with current address; current residential property tax statement or bill; current warranty or quitclaim deed; third person affidavit of residency (refer to Walton County School District Residency Affidavit); current homeowner’s insurance policy
- Social Security Card or signed waiver (availabe at school)
Please call (678) 684-2840 to schedule an appointment.
Screening tests will be given; therefore you should bring your child to registration.
Approximate time for the registration process is 30 minutes.