To ensure that all students learn and graduate.
To cultivate critically aware, creative problem solvers prepared to navigate postsecondary challenges and opportunities.
Being an exemplary school, Walnut Grove High School believes:
- Student learning is the primary focus of school.
- In focusing on the four R’s – Rigor, Relevance, Relationships, Results.
- A safe, clean, and attractive environment promotes student learning.
- High expectations are the foundation for success.
- Students, parents, staff, and community share responsibility for the students’ academic, social, physical and character development.
- Students learn in different ways and will be provided a variety of instructional approaches and appropriate assessments to support their learning.
- Students are accountable for daily attendance, appropriate behavior, and academic progress.
- Learning is enhanced through mutual respect among students, parents, staff, and community.
- Using a variety of technology prepares students for success.
- In celebrating the cultural diversity of our community.
- The staff dedicates itself to continued professional growth and development.