Parent Informational Meeting: Monday, March 19 @ 6:00pm
Tryout Dates &
- May 7th - 9th; 3:00-5:30pm
- Attire/Equipment: Shirt (red, white, black, or gray), pants, cleats, facemask, glove, bat, and helmet.
- Current 5th graders trying out for a manager position will be allowed to attend tryouts late
- 5th graders- Please be
at the field as close to 3:45 as possible!
NOT check out of school early to come to tryouts!
- Managers are not allowed to play in games, but will receive ample practice time to prepare them for the 2019 season as prospective players.
- The following forms must be turned into Coach Conwell before the tryout date. Coach Conwell is located in Room 810. Fifth graders can turn in paperwork to the LMS front office.
o Physical form:
o Insurance Waiver:
- Must be passing 4 out of 5 classes
- Must be enrolled as a sixth, seventh, or eighth grade student at Loganville Middle School.
Day of Tryouts:
- Players will bring their bat bags/clothes bags to the Girl’s Athletic Locker Room BEFORE HOMEROOM in the morning. All players will be dismissed on the CAR RIDER BELL and report to the lunch room for further instructions.
- All parents who plan on watching tryouts must sit at the top of the hill next to the gym. Parents are not allowed on the field or near the dugouts or fence during tryouts (this includes the bleachers and scorebox).