Transcript Requests/Education Verification
To request a copy of your transcript and you are currently enrolled in the Walton County School District or it has been within six months post-graduation, you will need to contact the registrar at the last school you attended.
To request a certified copy of your transcript and it has been longer than six months post-graduation, download, complete and submit the Transcript Request Form in the sidebar to the right.
To request education verification for employment, mail your company's request form along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Walton County Board of Education Annex
Attention: Student Records
1820 Georgia Highway 11, NW
Monroe, Georgia 30656
Additional Record Requests
To request a copy or information regarding any of the items below, please see the contacts provided:
- General Education Diploma (GED): (404) 679-1645 or visit www.tcsg.edu
- Georgia Birth Certificate: (404) 679-4701 or the Walton County Health Department
- High School Test Scores: ACT www.act.org or SAT/AP www.collegeboard.com
- Immunization Record (3231): (404) 463-0810 or your last healthcare professional
- Social Security Number/Card: (800) 772-1213 or your local Social Security office