The 2018-2019 auxiliary will consist of members that will perform in several mediums. This includes, but is not limited to flag, dance, and rifle performance skills.
2018-2019 Auxiliary Application Process
To participate on the 2018-2019 MAHS Marching Canes Auxiliary, students must complete all steps in this process by Friday, March 23, 2018.
- Complete the Marching Canes Color Guard Application (click here to access online application)
- Secure 3 teacher recommendations (click here to access online forms)
- Read the 2018-2019 MAHS Color Guard Constitution (click here to access constitution)
- Return the signed Color Guard Parent Permission Form (must be a hard copy and can be picked up from and returned to Ms. Foley at MAHS or Mr. Mock at CMS) (click here to access form)
- Submit a $50 audition fee (checks made out to MAHS Band, refundable if student does not participate on team) to Ms. Foley at MAHS or Mr. Mock at CMS
- Participate in auditions on March 26 through March 29 from 3:15-5:30 pm in the MAHS Gym