Inclement Weather Announcement
Due to the number of roads that remain unsafe, the Walton County School District will remain closed Thurs., Jan. 18. No students or employees are to report.
The mission of Bay Creek Elementary, a diverse and nurturing community, is to create an environment in which all students possess a solid academic foundation, as well as a lifetime love of learning, and are responsible, respectful members of our community by providing:
- Challenging, adaptive, creative, and meaningful learning experiences
- Opportunities that promote actively involved families and community
- A dedicated, collaborative, and highly skilled teaching and support staff
- High expectations for students to reach their academic and social potential
- Every person deserves a voice and is worthy of respect
- All students have the capacity to learn and deserve the opportunity to reach their highest potential
- Every person is responsible for his/her own actions
- Every student’s educational success is the responsibility of the family, student, school personnel, and community
- A safe, nurturing, and orderly environment is essential to teaching and learning
- Focused and effective teaching and assessment strategies are critical to student success
- Lifelong learning is vital for continued growth and development
- Everyone learns from experiences
- Successes should be celebrated
- We will make all decisions based on the best interest of students.
- We will provide all students with open and adaptive access to rigorous learning experiences.
- We will always honor the worth and integrity of each person.
- We will engage in activities that support our instructional program
- We will pursue excellence regardless of external factors.
- We will expect the best of everyone.
Bay Creek Elementary School
100 Homer Moon Drive
Loganville, GA 30052
Phone: (678) 684-2800
Fax: (678) 684-2801
Dr. Tammy Delk
8:40 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Colors: Red and Black