Inclement Weather Announcement
Due to anticipated inclement weather, all schools and administrative offices will be closed tomorrow, Jan. 17. No students or employees are to report.
- Open to Juniors and Seniors only.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Students must apply through an application process and be accepted.
- Grades, attendance and discipline are reviewed to ensure that we have the best student applicants to present to employers
- Coursework related to your career choice is required. For apprenticeships, students are required to have a post-secondary plan that follows related coursework and a workplace opportunity that matches as closely as possible to the student’s academic and career goals.
- Students must actively participate in the job search and interviewing process and cannot be guaranteed a job by the program coordinators.
- All forms should be reviewed, completed online, printed out as directed, and submitted to the Work-Based Coordinator at your local school.
- Meet the requirements for WBL students.
- Complete the online pre-registration form.
- Complete the online application and print (must be typed). Please staple the pages together.
- Email the teachers you listed on the application to request a recommendation. Make sure you include the recommendation form link on your email.
- Take the application home to be signed by parent/guardian. You also need to sign the application.
- Turn the completed, signed, and stapled application into the appropriate location in the WBL office.