Achieving and Responding to Excellence and Success
Atha Road Elementary School (ARES) serves roughly 800 students in pre-k through grade 5. The current facility, located at 821 H.D. Atha Road, Monroe, GA 30655, opened in 2001.
Atha Road Elementary School's mission is to provide for the academic, physical, social and emotional needs of all learners through quality and diverse instruction. This is accomplished through the combined efforts of our school, parents and community.
All children have the potential to be successful within the school setting.
- Atha Road Elementary provides an environment that encourages creative, life-long learners.
- Excellence and success for students is achieved through a challenging and diverse curriculum.
- The curriculum and instructional practices of our school are developed with the students' educational needs as the primary focus.
- Students learn in a variety of ways and at different paces.
- Through consistent rules and high expectations, students learn to become responsible citizens in American society.
- Atha Road Elementary has the responsibility to provide a safe and secure learning environment for all students.